Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Marilyn Manson - We're From America

Marilyn Manson - We're From America
(lyrics)
We're from America, we're from America Where we eat our young 
We're from America, we're from America It's where Jesus was born
We're from America, we're from America, Where they let you cum on their faces 
We're from America, we're from America, We speak American
We don't believe in credibility, Because we're know that we're fucking incredible 
We don't believe in credibility, Because we're know that we're fucking incredible
I want to be a martyr, don't want to be a victim, Be a killer with a gun, so they call me a hero 
I want to be a martyr, don't want to be a victim, Be a killer with a gun, so they call me a hero
God is an excuse, so sing it with me
We're from America, can you sing it with me?
We're from America

No comments: